In order to achieve an optimal fit of the receptacles in the probe location board, the assembly holes must be drilled very carefully. The drill diameters listed in the data sheets for the individual series are the values based on our experience.
These guideline values are dependent on the following conditions:
- Use of hard metal drills
- RPM of the drill tool 26.000 ... 35.000 rpm
- Advance 0.6 ... 0.8 m/min
- Material as described in the data sheet
- Probe location board thickness 10.0 mm
- Drilling under vacuum swarf removal device
Deviations from these influencing variables may result in other drill diameters. Trial drillings are recommended in every case.